Contact Sales and Support
Product Source International Datacomm (PSI) is a DZS Elite Partner providing IMACS equipment to utilities, power companies, local and federal governments, and large communications users.
As an Elite partner and IMACS distributor, PSI sells, supports and stocks DZS products. Many orders are shipped the same day. PSI has extensive experience with the DZS product line, provides fast turn-around on quotes, and provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
We have been selling and supporting the IMACS since 1994.
PSI’s mission is to be the best source of DZS IMACS equipment by maintaining the most knowledgeable and well trained engineers, providing unparalleled support, maintaining a large inventory for fast delivery, the best warranty, and to be totally dedicated and responsive to our customers.
- Largest IMACS inventory: $3M+ IMACS stock
- Many orders ship on the same day
- PSI provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support, handles installation issues, training, configuration, trouble-shooting, engineering questions and repair
- PSI maintains approximately 20 IMACS units in our lab to help diagnose customer problems
- PSI provides evaluation equipment to customers
- Customers ship failed or defective cards to PSI
- PSI tests these cards on our test bench and works with DZS to remediate the issue
- Many NTF charges are avoided by PSI validating failure
- Extensive Experience: PSI is an Elite DZS partner and the largest stocking distributor of DZS IMACS products
- Large Inventory of IMACS Products for fast delivery
- Competitive pricing
- Support: PSI maintains a knowledgeable and experienced staff. PSI maintains a test bed to help diagnose and resolve customer issues. DZS is not staffed to provide support directly to customers
- Responsive - Fast turn-around on support, quotes, deliveries
- RMA processing: we maintain an IMACS test bed to test each card that is returned for repair
About DZS Inc.
DZS Inc. (NASDAQ: ZHNE), is a global leader in broad-based network access solutions, including broadband access, Ethernet switching, mobile backhaul, passive optical LAN and software defined networks (SDN).
More than 800 of the world’s most innovative network operators, service providers and enterprises turn to DZS for fiber access. DZS is committed to building the fastest and highest quality All IP Multi-Service solution for its customers.
The company is traded on NASDAQ Capital Market at DZSI and is headquartered in Oakland, California with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Korea and China.