Zhone EtherXtend T1 2 Port
High-Speed Ethernet-Based Dual T1 CPE
TNE1520-S, TNE1520-P, TNE1520-KIT
Part of Zhone's EtherXtend product family, the TNE1520 allows Carriers, ISPs and PTTs to deliver Ethernet services to virtually anywhere, using standard T1 or Fractional T1 circuits. The TNE1520 provides a simple and easy way to extend Ethernet over T1 circuits for high speed access services at distances beyond the reach of xDSL circuits.
The TNE1520 features two (2) T1 port, capable of up to 3.0 Mbps bandwidth, and an integrated 10/100BT Ethernet port for connecting directly to any Ethernet port on a PC or LAN. The TNE1520 can be used in a point-to-point configuration, or it can be used to terminate T1 lines from Zhone's MALC Multiservice Access Loop Carrier and the IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM.
Ethernet over bonded T1 is ideal for delivering highly reliable, resilient access at rates up to 3Mbps. With the TNE1520, bonded groups are automatically created, removed and repaired, providing both ease of use as well as maximum uptime.
The TNE1520 is designed for ease-of-use; configuration requirements are removed completely, allowing this device to be installed into the customer premise quickly and cost-effectively. The TNE1520 is based on Ethernet transport technology over standard T1 lines, providing a 100% Ethernet-based access technology for optimum usability, throughput and reliability.
- Provides plug 'n' play operation, including automatic loop bonding lines with NO configuration requirements
- Supports selectable T1 data rates up to 1.5Mbps per line (3Mbps aggregate)
- Configuration-free operation minimizes truck roll
- Connects directly to any Ethernet port on a PC or LAN
- Integrated CSU/DSU saves time, money, and rack space
- Excellent for front-ending IP Router 10 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Can be used with the Zhone MALC, EtherXtend, or 12000/4000 IP DSLAM products, as well as other T1 Network Extenders in point-to-point configurations
- 1.25" (3.2cm) High x 5.5" (14cm) Wide x 4.5" (11.5cm) Deep|
- 100-125VAC @ 1.0A
- 200-240VAC @ 0.5A
- 2 T1 RJ48C 8-position jack (un-channelized T1)
- 1 10/100 Ethernet RJ45c
- EMC: FCC Part 15; CSA/C108.8; EN55022; EN55024;
- CE Marking
- Safety: UL1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950; EN60950; CE Marking
- Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Non-operating temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude: -200ft to 16,500ft (-60m to 5,000m)