DZS EtherXtend T1 Single Port
High-Speed Packet-Based T1 CPE
Part of DZS's EtherXtend product family, the TNE1500 allows Carriers, ISPs and PTTs to deliver Ethernet services to virtually anywhere, using standard T1 or Fractional T1 circuits. The TNE1500 provides a simple and easy way to extend Ethernet over T1 circuits for high speed access services at distances beyond the reach of xDSL circuits.
The TNE1500 features one (1) T1 port, capable of up to 1.5 Mbps bandwidth, and an integrated 10BT Ethernet port for connecting directly to any Ethernet port on a PC or LAN. The TNE1500 can be used in a point to point configuration, or it can be used to terminate T1 lines from DZS's MALC Multiservice Access Loop Carrier and the IPD4000E/12000E IP-DSLAM.
The TNE1500 is designed for ease-of-use; configuration requirements are removed completely, allowing this device to be installed into the customer premise quickly and cost-effectively. The TNE1500 is based on Ethernet transport technology over standard T1 lines, providing a 100% Ethernet-based access technology for optimum usability, throughput and reliability.
- Provides plug 'n' play operation with NO configuration requirements
- When used with the IPD12000 DSLAM, enables a pure Ethernet architecture designed for zero-configuration deployment of T1, ADSL2+, and SHDSL
- When used with the MALC BLC, enables a flexible multi-service architecture that supports TDM, POTS, VoIP, SHDSL, ADSL2+, VDSL, PON and Active Ethernet within a single platform
- Supports selectable T1 data rates up to 1.5Mbps (symmetrical)
- Connects directly to any Ethernet port on a PC or LAN
- Integrated CSU/DSU saves time, money, and rack space
- Excellent for front-ending IP Router 10 Mbps Ethernet ports