Zhone MegaSys Telenium
The Zhone IMACS product line – touting more than 150,000 systems deployed worldwide – offers utilities the most flexible and robust array of integrated network diagnostic and fault isolation capabilities on the market. Through the integration of MegaSys’ Telenium system, the Zhone IMACS now provide utility operators with fast, feature rich network management software. Structured on a high-performance object oriented database, Telenium offers operators essential features including auto-population of network architecture, circuit management capabilities, high throughput alarm processing and network element backup.
Client / Server Architecture
The versatility, scalability and ease of configuration of MegaSys’ Telenium are what make it the network management solution of choice for energy providers, carrier class telecom networks and government agencies. Features include:
- Fault Management – Processes network alarms in real-time to isolate and fix problems quickly
- Configuration Management – Configures and manages network elements from multiple locations
- Accounting Management – Provides an up-to-date list of what equipment is in the network
- Performance Monitoring – Analyzes graphical trends and service chains to make informed decisions
- Security Management – Keeps network and data safe through advanced security features
Optimized for the unique needs of utilities, the Zhone IMACS support a wide range of specialty traffic, including transmission line protection control (EIA-232 electrical and IEEE C37.94 optical), SCADA, surveillance video, substation automation and alarms, radio, Ethernet and telephony.