DZS EtherXtend 4 Port E1 Network Extender
Four Port Ethernet E1 Network Extender With Loop Bonding
ENE2044-S-DC, ENE2044-P-DC, ENE2044-KIT-DC,
ENE2044-S-AC, ENE2044-P-AC, ENE2044-KIT-AC
Part of DZS's EtherXtend product family, the ENE2044 allows Carriers, ISPs and PTTs to deliver Ethernet services to virtually anywhere, using standard E1 circuits. The ENE2044 offers up to 8Mbps of extremely reliable and efficient Ethernet service over the WAN, delivering the bandwidth required to support a sophisticated new generation of small and medium business customers.
Because the ENE2044 uses standard E1, it can go almost anywhere, and because it uses Ethernet instead of ATM or Frame Relay, it's ready to support 100% of the high-demand IP applications—including video conferencing, digital video surveillance, IP telephony and more. It is uses Ethernet for all data transport, and is optimized for the delivery of Internet Protocol (IP) traffic.
The ENE2044 features four E1 ports, each capable of up to 2 Mbps bandwidth, and an integrated 4-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch. When used with a compatible product, one, two, three or four ports may be used to deliver high-speed bandwidth at any given distance. The loop bonding technology used is automatic, efficient and resilient, providing configuration-free deployment and a greater total throughput than traditional T1/E1 circuits.
The ENE2044 can be used in pairs with any other DZS Ethernet E1 product, including E1 Network Extenders, EtherXtend products, the MALC multi-service BLC, and the 12000/4000 series of IP DSLAMs. Either way, the ENE2044 supports important Ethernet features such as 802.1Q VLANs, Built-in security features, and the advanced QoS and traffic control features that come with DZS's Multimedia Traffic Management.
- Configuration-free operation minimizes truck roll/engineering site visits
- Full support for Multimedia Traffic Management, providing sophisticated IP QoS and application-aware traffic control
- Web-based Management
- Connects directly to any RJ45 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port via an integrated 4-port switch
- Can be used in conjunction with DZS's MALC Multi-service BLC as well as the 12000 and 4000 IP DSLAMs, or in point-to-point configurations with any E1 Network Extender or EtherXtend product
- Automatic load balancing and fail-over on bonded ports for optimum throughput and redundancy
- Environmentally hardened for use in extreme conditions and remote cabinets
- Provides the Simplicity and Cost Benefits of Ethernet over WAN connections
- Enables providers to deliver Ethernet to anywhere that can be served by a T1 or E1 circuit (T1 requires TNE1544)
- Full application control and QoS, including traffic separation and security, enabling multiple networks to be securely provisioned from a single TNE